COVID-19 We Are Open
We are OPEN!
NSW Health and the Australian Optometry Association have advised optometry practices can re-open. Welcome back to all of our lovely customers!
In accordance with NSW Health and the Optometry Association, as of November 16th both vaccinated and unvaccinated patients are welcome. To ensure the safety of our staff and fellow customers, if you are coming to Sturdee Eyes, please:
- Wear a mask
- Hand sanitise on arrival
- Check in on arrival using our QR code
- Stay on top of health advice
- Reschedule your appointment or collection if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or living with somebody who does.
To ensure further safety measures, our staff are:
- All fully vaccinated
- Disinfecting equipment between each test
- Cleaning all touched/tried on frames
- Disinfecting regularly touched surfaces
- Consistently getting COVID tests where required
- Consistently washing hands/hand sanitising
- Wearing a mask
We apologise in advance if COVID-19 effects our staff we may be forced to reschedule your appointment or close the practice.
For information regarding COVID-19 in NSW please visit NSW Health
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in contact with us via any of the methods below.
Thank you for your support during this time.
PHONE: 9972 1200
MOBILE: 0414 991 533
FACEBOOK: Sturdee Eyes Optometrist