We are urgent-only with reduced hours.
UPDATE AS OF 29TH JULY 2021
PLEASE CHECK REGULARLY AS EACH WEEK HOURS MAY VARY
OUR SHOP FRONT IS OPEN:
SATURDAY 31ST JULY 9-12
TUESDAY 3RD AUGUST 2-5
THURSDAY 5TH AUGUST 9-12
SATURDAY 7TH AUGUST 10-2
Due to the current COVID-19 Greater Sydney lockdown, we are following the advice of NSW Health and Optometry Association Australia and currently only taking urgent and time critical customers until the lockdown is lifted. This is to uphold our responsibility in protecting the safety of our staff and patients and work together with the community to help overcome the lockdown as quickly as possible.
What is urgent or time critical care?
- Sudden loss or change in vision
- Red or painful eye either onset or due to injury
- Recent onset of double vision
- Recent severe headaches or difficulty working from home
- Lost or damaged glasses with no adequate backup pair
- Glasses no longer sufficing
- Contact Lens complication
- RMS form due during lockdown
- Anything else concerning you during lockdown
Routine tests can be scheduled in advance for when the lockdown is expected to be lifted in September, or you can be added to our waitlist to contact once lockdown is lifted.
If you are coming to Sturdee Eyes, please:
- Wear a mask
- Hand Sanitise on arrival
- Check in on arrival using our QR code
- Stay on top of health advice
- Limit the amount of family members you bring with you
- Phone us if you have any symptoms of COVID-19, been in contact with a confirmed case or close contact. If it is urgent please phone us so we can assess your situation.
To ensure further safety measures, our staff are:
- Disinfecting equipment between each test
- Cleaning all touched/tried on frames
- Disinfecting regularly touched surfaces
- Consistently getting COVID tests where required
- Consistently washing hands/hand sanitising
- Wearing a mask
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in contact with us.
As our shop front may be closed it is best to phone our work mobile before planning a visit to Sturdee Eyes.
Thank you for your support during this time.
PHONE: 0414 991 533
FACEBOOK: Sturdee Eyes Optometrist